We want you to be able to make decisions freely at the work and business level without the influence of third parties. To this end, we counterbalance the interests of other market participants with our instrument repair and instrument management services. By addressing conflicts of interest in the organisation and through appropriate control mechanisms, we help you to act sustainably, avoid unnecessary costs, and achieve your quality goals.
Through working together with you in a structured manner, we objectively present the conflicting interests of new purchase versus repair that are necessary for optimisation. We can do this because, for Medworx, in the Group, the economic goal of purchasing new instruments is equivalent to the goal of repair. Therefore, when you work with us, the following apply:
- Repair before new purchase in the Medworx business model versus new purchase before repair in the business model of others in the market.
- Decisions under acceptance of conflicting interests.
- Extending and optimising instrument life cycles.
- Structured supply processes.
- Avoidance of unnecessary costs and environmental pollution.